A true gem! This spacious, one of a kind loft features 18ft ceiling heights, polished concrete floors, authentic post and timber beams, 3 sky lights with a walk out to a large private patio overseeing a park. High-end modern kitchen finishes and stainless steel appliances: fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher. A rare find with excellent use of space + parking included! Steps to Sorauren Park, which has tennis courts, an outdoor rink and a foodie-friendly farmer’s market that runs year-round. It’s also walking distance from good transit options, including the Dundas West subway station and Bloor GO Station
Hydro, Gas, Cable, Internet
- WALKSCORE.COM -Rated this property as 86 – “Very Walkable”, Transit score of 100 – “Rider’s Paradise”
- Surrounded by parks and green space
- The area is serviced by the TTC routes 306 & 505.
- This location is in the Roncesvalles neighbourhood in Toronto
- Nearby parks include Sorauren Park, Columbus Parkette, and McGregor Park.