LEASE TERM: 12 Month Minimum
AVAILABLE: February 1st, 2019
Embrace life on King Street – one of Toronto’s most desired and vibrant downtown locales! St. Lawrence Market, the entertainment and business districts are all a leisurely walk from this spacious and private accommodation that awaits your occupancy commencing February 1st, 2019.
- At approximately 170 square feet the room is both spacious and private.
- Separate areas for the living, office and sleeping areas all of which are exclusive use for the tenant.
- Windows are on two sides of the room with garden views and an abundance of natural light.
- The room is furnished with: a queen size bed with bedding, dresser, large armoir/closet, love seat, TV, window coverings, built-in desk with cabinetry and an office chair.
- The kitchen and bathroom are shared with only the owner of this condominium suite.
- The kitchen features granite counters and is equipped with a fridge, stove, microwave oven, cooking utensils, silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Hardwood and tiled floors throughout.
- In-suite laundry.
- Central air conditioning.
- There is no shared living room in this suite.
- Appliances, furnishings, heat, hydro, water, internet and cable television service are included
- Building amenities include 24-hour concierge, electronic security, gym and roof top garden terrace. Parking might be available nearby from another source for additional costs.
- Located within a brief and scenic walk from this home are: shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs, grocery stores, theaters, parks, churches, community center, Eaton Center, Queens Quay, Distillery District, Ryerson University, George Brown College campuses, the PATH system, business and entertainment districts.
- The University of Toronto is approximately a two-kilometer commute.
- Enjoy convenient access to public transportation as King, Queen, St. Andrew and Union stations are all an easy walk from the suite. The King street car stops in front of the building. The Gardiner and DVP are a short driving distance away.
- Many architectural landmark buildings enrich this destination location.
- The downtown historic St. Lawrence Market community features a walk score of a near perfect 100/100 with the main current demographic age that ranges from 20 to 50.
ABOUT THE OWNER:
Male who is physically active, is a morning person, works a full-time job.
This room is only available for a single occupant only. Please no couples. No Smoking.
- Application Form http://performancepm.com/tenant-application-form/
- Employment Reference
- Credit Check (Including Score)
- Government Photo Identification
Performance Property Management manages residential properties in Toronto and Greater GTA. For more information, please information please visit us on www.performancepm.com