This Spacious 1 Bed, is located in the stunning community of the St. Lawrence Market This condo has hardwood flooring, lots of natural sunlight, with an open concept kitchen/dining space. Large floor to ceiling windows.
Just a short walk away from the fine-dining and boutique shops of Toronto’s Distillery District, the Financial Core, the Eaton Centre, and of course St. Lawrence Market is right at your doorstep.
For a breath of something fresh and green, Moss Park is just up the street. And if you’re looking for a night out, you’re minutes away from Queen Street nightlife, Yonge Street entertainment, and King Street bars and restaurants. You’re really at the heart of it all with a downtown St. Lawrence Market condo at The Richmond.
- Open Plan living and dining space
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Microwave, Stove & Dishwasher
- Cable /Internet & Phone.
- WALKSCORE.COM -Rated this property as 97/100 – “Walker’s Paradise,” so daily errands do not require a car.
- Nearby Parks, Moss Park, Public Parks and Schools
- Yonge Street Entertainment, Queen Street Nightlife and King Street Bars
- Truly in the Heart of it all with a downtown Condo at the Richmond at the St. Lawrence Market.
- Shopping, Cafes, Restaurants, TTC, Union Station, Schools, Excellent Transit.